Dr. Aziza K.S. Knight
HEALING ARTS SERVICES
Bodywork and Spinal Health
Reiki and Touch Therapy
Assisted Stretch & Breath
Spiritual & Intuitive Health Coaching
Handcrafted Healing Products
CREATIVE ARTS SERVICES
Natural/Recycled Materials Spiritual Jewelry
Logo Creation & Graphic Design
Clearing, Purging & Organizational Services
Tarot Card Divination
HEALING, ARTS & MUSIC COLLECTIVE
Dr. Zee is always looking for like-minded healthcare practitioners, artists, event coordinators and community organizers in order to make holistic healthcare accessible to all people. I am currently building a wellness and art co-operative, The Angelbee Healing Collective set to launch in 2022! More information can be found here.
1. Begins with a choice to change your thoughts about yourself, your life and your experiences.
2. Occurs on the spiritual, physical, mental and emotional planes.
3. Happens in it's own time.
4. May not always be pleasant, but it is always good.
5. Is individual and extends out into the family, community and world.
6. Is trans-dimensional and timeless. When you heal yourself, you heal others, including your ancestors, descendants and those around you.
7. Is a journey with no wrong turns.
8. Requires awareness and often time the ability to let go, or "die".
9. Is essential.
10. Can occur in many different ways. The modality that an individual chooses should feel right.
The AK Healing Arts icon is a visual representation of the practices' healing concept. The backward-arching Sankofa bird is derived from the Adinkra (Ghanaian) symbol meaning "go back to fetch it". The star above it comes from the Mi'kmaq , a tribe of my own ancestry . This star in its original form unites the colors yellow, red, black and white, representing the unity of all the world's people. The AK Healing Arts symbol reminds us that sometimes it is important to take the best of ancient , unite with others, and form something new. My healthcare approach is one that encourages holistic, and in some cases, ancient conceptualizations of the inseparability of true health and spirituality.
Please feel free to click around, learn something new, or order a healing session with AK Healing Arts today!
Aziza K.S. Knight
— Janet Mitchell,
“I enjoyed my session with her very much. My body and mind felt much better at the end. She offered helpful insights. She has strong intuition and knowings that were also helpful to me.”