ANGELBEE HEALING COLLECTIVE
The Angelbee Healing Collective is committed to community building, including implementing new strategies in group economy. All products sold at Angelbee Healing Collective events contribute 20% of sales to the collective: 10% for the collective pot itself, and 10% to be allocated to a voted-on organization of the collective's choice in the final quarter of the year.
This year's events have been small, and beautiful successes! Our members have elected the following organizations to receive collected funds in 2018 and 2019:
Human Rights Campaign
Charity Music, Inc.
International Council of Thirteen Indigenous Grandmothers
Walking Around the World
Funds will be distributed by December 31, 2019 and announced on this site.
Our 1st annual gathering and celebration will be held in Atlanta, GA.
The date is yet-to-be determined, but stay tuned closely!
THE 2019 recipient for the $32.40 award is THE COUNCIL OF THIRTEEN INDIGENOUS GRANDMOTHERS, which represents "a diverse mixture of women of prayer. Each Grandmother is a leader in her community, having devoted their long lifetimes to prayer and action". The Council supports a "global alliance of prayer, education and healing for Mother Earth, all her inhabitants, all her children, and for the next seven generations to come. We are deeply concerned with the unprecedented destruction of our Mother Earth and the destruction of indigenous ways of life. We believe the teachings of our ancestors will light the way through an uncertain future. We look to further our vision through the realization of projects that protect our diverse cultures: lands, medicines, languages and ceremonial ways of prayer and through projects that educate and nurture our children." You can learn more about the grandmothers by visiting: http://www.grandmotherscouncil.org/
LAKE CLAIRE COMMUNITY LAND TRUST
10 postcard sales --> $10 donation made 2016
DETROIT BLACK COMMUNITY FOOD SECURITY NETWORK
0 postcard sales --> $25 donation made 2017 *
*contribution made for the collective regardless of lack in sales.
Cycle 1 Artist Submissions
click on the name of the artist to find out more!
POSTCARDS FOR COMMUNITY
Every year beginning in January 2016, New Meme Wellness will select a charitable organization for which to dedicate 100% of profits from all postcard sales. Each postcard is priced at $1.00.
Post cards are designed by local novice and professional artists associated with the collective who are independently dedicated to philanthropy in their personal and professional lives. All postcards include a brief biography of each artist and a unique image and quote.
RULES for SUBMISSION:
1. Quotes and images may be submitted together or separately.
2. Leave preferred method of contact so that you may be informed when your image or quote is used to produce a postcard.
3. Submission topics may include subjects like wellness, health, wise words, etc.
4. NMW is dedicated to supporting small and developing businesses, especially those who are equally dedicated to the community. The following is optional: Please include a brief biography of yourself and/or your business/organization to be included in short on the rear of the postcard (example below, 3 sentences or less. Please also include a way for purchasers to find more information about you, if desired.
5. Your image and quote is a donation, with proceeds from the postcards going to our featured organization of the quarter. At the end of the quarter, you will be informed of the number of your postcards that were sold, including the amount of donations given in your name.
6 . You may re-submit each quarter. Please limit number of submissions per quarter to 5.
7. Please have fun and remember, laughter is the best medicine! The wittier, the catchier and the funnier your submission, the better. :)